You need to check out HR 5038 Farmland Modernization Acr. He later hosted mornings at 102.5 The Game WPRT Nashville and has been serving as a fill-in host at WZGC Atlanta and WGFX Nashville. KYW saw the light. Sids Sunday with Sinatra airs from 9am 1pm on our flagship station WPHT 1210 AM, in Philadelphia and online at Radio.com. Box Score Recap Game Promotions Digital Game Program. These games don't even count. You want another winning member, pit in some old time music standards like the old 950am radio station. Get some local talk people like there was at WWDB. 1210 doesn't need a milk toast, moderate amateur in it's line up.By: Vince on September 6, 2021, When is WPHT going to be on FM? I'll find another station to listen to Coast to Coast AM. Also it's hard to believe that your station carries Temple sports. Sign up with Facebook They must have a spot in Philadelphia and only 1210 is worthy. It is 1940 or 2012??? news. Stensland will continue to serve as a co-anchor on "The Rich Zeoli Show," which she has . Lastly I think they should be obligated to remind people that this "show" is a COMMERCIAL, and " buyer beware"! I won't because I don't think you read these comments and if you did, the point would go right over your head. We've been spreading the message of natural health and omega-3s on the radio for over 36 years. In 1924, WCAU was sold to law partners Ike Levy and Daniel Murphy. Ironically, only a year later, WIP became a sister station to WPHT when CBS merged with its owner, Infinity Broadcasting Corporation (at the time part of Viacom). So, if you want to stay informed, be entertained and engaged, tune in to WPHT - Talk Radio Philadelphia 1210 AM for all of that and more. This is a talk radio station and it should stay that way. 610 is a non-factor. Visit our, From Banned To All-Weekend Stunt, KMLE & WPAW Goes Nonstop Morgan Wallen, Audacy Launches Front Range Country 103.1 Denver, Tino Cochino Radio Joins 106.1 Kiss-FM Dallas, News Center Maine: It was a lightning bolt: Maines WBLM celebrates 50 years of classic rock, Edison Research Releases 2023 Infinite Dial Study. podcasts.apple.com. I will be contacting his advertising clients. Give the time and station ID". I hope the ratings continue tovsink & MS is completely out. All of Philadelphia's major professional sports teams had WCAU as their flagship radio station at one time or another. So how does the Station manager solve that problem,,,,,Puts more Limbaugh Wanna-Be's on the air,,,, takes off (saveone) anyone daring to march outside the Stepfordbox, and all we have is a bunch of angry "live and Local" from all over the place Has Been's filling in to tell us how victimized we are. Some yo-yo caller and Arnell were talking about the importance of keeping a dialogue open with the left. Sid Mark's Sounds of Sinatra 9am-1pm. His interviews with name newsmakers has elevated the caliber of drive time listening. I realize no one knew how Rushs replacement would be whenever they were named, but you need to get theClay and Buck show in Rushs spot. Always live on the free Audacy app. They told a caller to not even talk to a representative selling annuities ( a competitive product) because that sales person would take advantage of her. Concurrently, morning host Rich Zeoli will now host afternoons from 3-7pm ET. - English, 400 Market St 10th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19106, https://www.audacy.com/1210wpht/contact-us, The Rush Limbaugh Show The Left does not believe in evil. WEEKLY RADIO SHOW SCHEDULE. Finally, on August 23, 1210 AM went all-talk once again as WPTS (We're Philadelphia's Talk Station). Install the free Online Radio Box app for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! What a drag for the thousands upon thousands of your listeners that couldn't care less about the Owls. Michael Smerconish was not perfect but a lot smarter, more intellectually honest than anthing currently on that lame station. [15][16], In 2020, WPHT host Ken Matthews was named one of the 100 most important talk radio show hosts (the "Heavy Hundred") in America by TALKERS Magazine. 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.: "The Joe Pags Show" featuring Joe Pagliarulo. You know things are bad when people tune in to hear if it can be any worse than the previous program but it does every week with these two, especially Flowers. Which obviously means he shares those dreams. The station broadcasts a talk radio format and is owned by Audacy, Inc. Its transmitter and broadcast tower are in Moorestown, New Jersey. Sunday nights from 8 to 11 is a good example of why. Never Miss A Story Or Breaking News Alert! Not very adult.By: Alexandra on October 2, 2020, I just heard some person totally against TrumpI did not know that 1210 WPHT also had D - Haters for their input.so much for Free Conservative Veiws, where Mark Levin Makes His Home? Audacy (formerly known as Entercom/CBS Radio) (Entercom License, LLC). It's been going downhill for the past year or so, and now this is the last straw. Mar 6 2:00 PM. Michael Savage and John Batchelor are excellent as well!By: Bucks County Res on February 26, 2013, What's going on with 1210 Talk Radio???? The station features a variety of talk shows hosted by experienced and knowledgeable hosts and commentators, covering a wide range of topics, from news and politics to health, lifestyle, and entertainment.Listeners can tune in to WPHT to stay informed about the latest news and events, both locally and nationally, as well as to hear expert analysis and commentary on the day's most pressing issues. After seeing Franks show at The Sands, Sid met Frank and a friendship was formed which would last for decades. What are you going to do once the Phillies season is over? Oh,Smerconish on 1210 AM - should really go, he's terrible.By: Karen on February 4, 2013, WHO EVER HIRED R'NEL AND STIGALL SHOULD BE FIREDBy: Anonymous on February 7, 2013, IQ 106.9 on FM dial is what I listen to now. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. WPHT is an AM radio station broadcasting at 1210 KHz. Kayal was acknowledged as one of the Top 20 Morning Show Hosts in America in 2018 by Barrett Sports and News Media. when the rest are back on! Good luck getting through five minutes of this crap.By: Dave on March 13, 2017, what's with that 'over-modulated' voice during commercial breaks? In Argentina . Does anyone know what his ratings are? no, no, it's just Stegall By: Mike on August 26, 2013, Gary R'Nel should fly solo..Get rid of Dick Morris. We listen ti 1450. will try new station. Stand alone Player. City Format Type. Talk Radio 1210 WPHT is a commercial AM radio station licensed to serve Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Audacy Conservative Talk 1210 WPHT Philadelphia will expand its local programming output next month. How do we use Cookies. (Note: You can hear the Phillies on 94.1 WIP-FM) Temple Men's Basketball 2:35p-4:45pm (approx) Casey Bartholomew 4:45pm-7pm. Sean Hannity For the first time ever, WPHT will be live and local from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., which further cements this fan favorite as the voice of Philadelphia and a reliable destination for our listeners, said David Yadgaroff, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Audacy Philadelphia. Zeoli has been with WPHT since 2010 and hosted afternoons from 2015 until moving to mornings in May 2019.. Nick Kayal will return to the market to take over the morning show. Dawn Stensland, longtime Philadelphia TV news anchor and current morning drive co-host of The Rich Zeoli Show since 2015 on Audacy's WPHT-AM (Talk Radio 1210)/Philadelphia is expanding her on-air presence with the addition of a new solo show weekdays from 10am-noon, starting Sept. 7. I've been a listener for years. Si le gusta WPHT The Big Talker 1210 AM. 9,595 people like this. John Mangan of "Keep Us Safe TU" joins. Stensland will continue to serve as a co-anchor on The Rich Zeoli Show, which she has held since 2015. ET: The Dawn Stensland Show As part of the update, the station welcomes Nick Kayal (pictured) as new morning show host alongside Dawn Stensland and Greg Stocker. No freedom of speech on your program, right First Amendment Rich! Yikes, just a big cat fight every week. The Glenn Beck Program The news that matters to you from local experts and trusted sources. But then again I don't want to be flipping channels to listen to Dennis Praeger,Rush,Sean & company while driving !Rich,Rick,Gary,Dom,Chris Stigall keep it going until Sat. Classix 107.9. The website cannot function properly without these files, they can only be disabled by changing your browser settings or by using our website in "Incognito" mode. Bye bye.By: Ed on March 15, 2019, Where is Stigall? Coast to Coast AM By: Anonymous on April 30, 2013, Why is Gary R'Nel playing second fiddle to Dick Morris, Gary is terrific but can not get a work in edgewise with Morris. Radio et Musique. Thank you for having them!! Commercial voice-over business. @DawnStensland. It's FREE! Owned and operated by Audacy. ALSO, THIS IS NOT A SPORTS RADIO STATION, GET THE STINKIN PHILLIES OFF THE STATION. Philadelphia - By: jack on December 23, 2013, J.D.Hayworth is surprisingly good. I stopped listening to the Smirk years ago. It would benefit CBS to have 2 sports stations to better compete and match the 2 that Beasley has in this market, 97.5 FM and 610 AM. My guess is Talk Show Freak would prefer Alex Jones take the only original thinker left on Talk Radio,,,,my fear is the Station manager will pick another Wanna-Be to take his place. 2021-22 Men's Basketball Schedule. Of course there will never be another Rush. Otherwise its IQ fm 106.9.By: Roger Moore on March 14, 2013, To the post below: No politicians have any credibility and all politicians are liars. By 1967 it had become a talk station with considerable strengths in news and sports. He's the hypocrite if I ever knew one. Advertising - 1998-2023 by Uwe Roselius. Hannity is boring. Smerconish I guess he tought he'd go where the masses went.we'll see about that in Nov. My husband anther long time listener switchedhe thinks very little of that TCis that what he calls he. All times are in U.S. Eastern Time (ET). The same stupid commercials have been repeating for at least SIX MONTHS. The more conservative the better! These people are despicable! ByeBy: pablo on June 26, 2012, I can't believe you took Rush off and replaced him with of all people Smerconish. However, the two television stations' signals overlapped so much that it constituted a duopoly under Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules of the time. Ryan Hedrick. MargeBy: Marge Murphy on June 12, 2014, PLEASE do something to update the commercials that are running on the on-line version of your broadcast! In 1930, WCAU initiated a shortwave radio service, operating under the call sign W3XAU. Rich Zeoli is the host of the award winning "The Rich Zeoli Show" on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT in Philadelphia. wv high school softball rankings 2021,
What Happened To This Old Tony, Texas District Court Jurisdictional Limits, Murph Training Plan 2021, Articles OTHER